Friday, January 18, 2013

Your Hands

God gives you what you need when you need it... He knows exactly what's right for you. I find that to be true again and again. Today while out and about with my wonderful friend, we discussed life and how it can get us down. I expressed my frustration at unanswered prayers and how I am just not very patient... After I dropped her off, a song came on the radio that I'd never heard. It was "Your Hands" by J.J. Heller. All I can say is wow.... I started crying because the lyrics perfectly described my struggle and frustration at the moment. And it reminded me that even though I'm really frustrated right now that I never leave God's hands. Never. He's still there. He is constant. He is awesome and powerful and wonderful and amazing! So even though things can be hard, I know He's holding me in His hands. And someday, He will restore everything...


"I have unanswered prayers

I have trouble I wish wasn't there
And I have asked a thousand ways
That You would take my pain away
You would take my pain away



I am trying to understand
How to walk this weary land
Make straight the paths that crooked lie
Oh Lord, before these feet of mine
Oh Lord, before these feet of mine



When my world is shaking, heaven stands
When my heart is breaking
I never leave Your hands."

No comments:

Post a Comment