Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Eye of the Hurricane

Learning about my personality was...interesting.  I'm not big on personality tests, but there were some things to learn from the ones I took recently.  Some things I already knew, like how I have difficulty being really outgoing and social.  It is something that I have learned to do, but at the end of the day I'm worn out from trying not to be socially awkward.

I think I'm starting to understand how much people actually care about me.  It's still weird to me that I have so many wonderful friends here.  I can only say that it's a God thing.  I honestly have no idea what I'm doing.  And yet, this weekend, I was reminded again that I have friends who care about me so much.  To have real friends is probably one of the most awesome things in the world.  Having people there who are supportive of you is fantastic.

God shows me again and again that He knows what He's doing.  I'm so very thankful that He's provided me with amazing friends. :-)

"Instead Your mercy has a way of turning heartache to faith
That hope will be reborn"

No comments:

Post a Comment