Monday, January 21, 2013

Your Hands (again)

So I got a bit behind due to not having a great internet connection the last couple of days.  I will post more about that later...

Tonight, I'm really wishing my family wasn't so far away.  At the beginning of January I wrote about how things have been difficult.  They continue to just get more complicated.  And a huge part of me feels guilty that I'm not there, even though I know this is where I'm supposed to be.  I've always been one to step in and help out in any way I can.  How am I supposed to help when I'm over here?  I just feel helpless.

I wish that I could've been at Missional Community tonight.  I'm so very grateful for their support and prayers.

I need to remember that God is in control, not me...  Otherwise, I'm going to become a control freak with all the little tiny things around here that I feel like I have some power over and ultimately end up driving everyone (and myself) crazy.

I wish I could say more, but I can't...  If you're reading this, please keep my family in your prayers.

"When You walked upon the Earth
You healed the broken, lost, and hurt
I know You hate to see me cry
One day You will set all things right
Yeah, one day You will set all things right

When my world is shaking
Heaven stands
When my heart is breaking
I never leave Your hands."

No comments:

Post a Comment