Thursday, January 17, 2013

You Are Everything

Short post tonight.  Today was one of those crazy busy days...  And it's still not over.  Actually, it seems like this week has dragged on forever.  I just needed to stop and take a minute to remember that I don't have to do this all by myself.  And when I take the time to acknowledge that, I feel so much better.  I still have a lot to do, but just remembering this and admitting that I need help brings me peace. So onward with everything that still needs to be done!  It'll all be okay! :-)

"You are everything that I live for
Everything that I can't believe is happening
You're standing right in front of me
With arms wide open all I know is
Every day is filled with hope
'Cause You are everything that I breathe for
And I can't help but breathe You in, and breathe again
Feeling all this life within
Every single beat of my heart"



No comments:

Post a Comment