Monday, April 15, 2013

Beautiful, Beautiful

Day 10!

I can't believe I made it!  And now it seemed to go so fast.  Waking up before the sun came up to be with God wasn't easy, but it was the best possible way to start the day.  And I'll continue to do it.

Since the beginning of the year, I can tell that I've been changing...a lot.  There have been a lot of things that haven't been easy.  Going through this fast this last week was quite difficult.  I had trouble sleeping this week.  From time to time, I have trouble sleeping thanks to PTSD and nightmares.  Usually, it doesn't happen a whole lot anymore.  But this week, the nightmares came back.  And I woke up completely freaked out and it took a long time for me to convince myself things were fine and I could go back to sleep.  As unpleasant as it was, it's further proof that I'm getting closer to God and cutting things out of my life that don't need to be there.  The enemy is not happy with me.

At The Flood prayer gathering last night at Calvary, I talked to Lynn and Lisa about some of the things going on and they prayed for me.  And prayed that I wouldn't have these nightmares.  I'm so grateful for them.  And I'm happy to say that last night was free of nightmares...

I'm so excited to keep moving forward.  I can't wait to see what's coming next!

"Like sunlight burning at midnight
Making my life something so
Beautiful, beautiful
Mercy reaching to save me
All that I need
You are so
Beautiful, beautiful

I have come undone
But I have just begun
Changing by Your grace" 

No comments:

Post a Comment