Wednesday, March 27, 2013

This is Who I Am

Coming back from a weekend where I feel like everything changed, I'm afraid that others won't understand where I'm coming from now.  I wish they could've experienced it with me.  I wish they could've seen the difference it made.

I really just want grace from others.  If you want to know what happened or what I'm thinking, just ask!  I'd be more than happy to tell you.

Perhaps the biggest difference is that I'm working on actually speaking up.  I'm not, nor do I want to be, that voiceless person anymore.  (And I'm not saying that I'm going to start being chatty Cathy all of the sudden - this is still scary for me.)  But I'm trying to be the person I've been called to be.  And honestly, I still don't have a lot of that worked out yet.  I'm excited and nervous all at the same time to see what God's going to do.

"This is who I am
It's where I stand
I won't apologize
This is why I'm free
Now I believe
I will not compromise
This is who I am"

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE wonderful and I'm so glad that we can lean on each other as we both figure out how to keep moving forward :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete