Thursday, November 27, 2014

I'm thankful for...

What a year... It's been hard, but there are still so many things to be thankful for!

I'm so thankful for my roommates!  Laurie and Kaitlyn, I love you guys and feel like we've been friends for years!  Though home can be stressful to come home to (what else is broken now?!), it's so awesome to live with the two of you.  I love our conversations, both serious and very silly.  And how we make sure Thursday evenings are clear because we have to watch our show together!

I'm thankful for my co-workers, especially Michele, Staci, Helen, Missy, Kaylyn, Carol, and Wendy.  You guys keep me going even when I'm not sure that I can.  You remind me why I'm there and why I first fell in love with speech therapy - it's for the kids and that's who I get up and fight for every day.  I'm grateful for the support that I have found from people that I didn't even know would have my back.

To my worship team - Sarah, Bruce, Greg, Eric, Phil, Steve, Ashley, Gabe, Ronnie, Logan, Breanna, and so many others, you have become a second family to me.  I truly enjoy getting to worship with you all.  Thanks for putting up with me when I get so focused on having everything perfect.  I've learned so much from you all.  Love you guys!

Paige, I'm so thankful for your friendship!  I'm glad that I can bounce speech ideas off you and discuss therapy techniques.  I'm grateful that we can just pick up where we left off when we actually get to see each other and even if we haven't talked in a while, it's like the conversation never stopped. Love ya!

Jenny, I'm very thankful for you!  Even though you're so far away and we don't get to talk as often as I would like, you get me and still come through for me.  I can always count on you to be there to support me in anything.  Thank you for your friendship.  Love you, cupcake! ;-)

To my family, I love you!  You guys are so supportive of me and embrace my dreams, no matter how silly they may be.  It's difficult to be so far away and coming home is one of the best feelings in the whole world!  (Lily's snuggles help too!)

Lastly, but most importantly, I'm thankful for Jesus Christ as my Savior.  I'm grateful for His love and glorious grace.  I'm thankful that nothing can separate me from Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment